Personal Data Protection Act
Agensi Pekerjaan ASK Resources Sdn Bhd / ASK HR Consultancy Sdn Bhd and our collective operators of http://www.askresources.com.my/ (hereby referred as the "website") and we are pledges ourselves to protecting your personal information, as per the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
In the exception of restriction by currently applicable law, you (the reader) agrees that any and all personal data associated to you that are gathered by us as per necessary may be revealed and used for varying purposes and to such individuals as set out in this Personal Data Protection Act.
This Personal Data Protection Act may be reviewed and amended at any given time through posting an edited version onto our website. However, you will not receive any individual notifications or alerts regarding such changes. You will be deemed to have accepted and agreed upon the amended Personal Data Protection Act shall you continue to be a visitor to our Website after the revision has been implemented. We kindly remind you to verify for changes regarding this Personal Data Protection Act prior to using any of the features available on our website.
- Collection of Personal Data
- You may surf and use the features available on our Website without revealing your personal privacy or data. Provision of personal information is not a condition for using our Website, in the exception that it would be necessary to reply upon your plea or in situation that you require to contact us directly.
- Your private information are only collected when you furnish it to us, either through registering, submission of forms, emails, external references, job application processes, or any inquiries and pleas and other similar circumstances that would have you providing the data to us. Thus, we may gather and process your data when you apply for a career via our services
- Purpose of Usage
- All information gathered, inclusive of your personal information, may be used by us individually or incorporated with other information for the purposes inclusive but not restricted to below
- Processing and exploring your compatibility to our available vacancies
- To obtain potential referees with suitable compatibility to our vacancies
- Maintaining our candidate database
- Responding to candidates for any pleas or queries
- Responding to potential clients on queries made on our available services
- To administer our website
- Improving your surfing experience
- Providing to you services that are specifically requested
- Responding to any queries you may have made via email or document submission(s) onto our website
- Conducting office and operational administrative matters
- Providing third parties with statistical information regarding our users – although under no such circumstances shall such information be used to identify any individual user
- Under no circumstances will we provide your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing without your express consent
- Safety and Security
- We will conduct reasonable technical and organizational preventive measures in order to prevent the loss, misusage or any alteration towards your personal information
- All personal information provided by users shall be stored on secured servers
- As a user, you however shall understood that the transmission of any information via Internet will never be completely secured. Although, we shall admittedly do our utmost effort to safeguard your personal data
- We are unable to guarantee the security of your data transmitted onto the website; any data transmission shall be bear on your own risk
- Shall you be provided a password (or chosen to own a password) which provides you access to certain confidential parts of the Website, you are solely responsible for safeguarding this password. We urge you not to reveal such password to third parties. We will NEVER request for your password other than usage to “log-on” to specified parts of the Website
- Revelation of Personal Information
- Your private information will be disclosed among members of our group, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, employees, potential employers or related parties, within or outside of Malaysia. We may also potential reveal your personal information to third parties such as our service providers
- Your personal information will also be revealed to comply with any legal obligation
- Your personal information will also be revealed to our clients for the purpose of your recruitment process
- External Sources
- The Website may occasionally contain links directing you towards or from the Websites of our partner networks and vendors. Shall you follow a link to any of the websites, please note that each individual websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or bear the liability for said policies. Please check the policies prior to submitting any personal data to such websites.
- We shall not be liable for any voluntary revelation of private information by you to the other users of the Website, nor the divulgence of your personal data by third parties, including but not limited to our customers, vendors, affiliates or other related parties
- Get in Touch With Us
- If you would like to know more about how your personal information will be operated by us, please do not hesitate to reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org